Duplex seal – The “Protorque Equipments LLP.,” proprietary” “Duplex seal” design consist of multiple super alloy leaf seal segment which are “pressure assisted” to achieve a positive seal between blade and frame mounted landing bars.
Combining the best feature of the “Protorque Equipments LLP” the current diverter design are state-of-art Both toggle drive and pivot driveoptions are available covering the complete range from the smallest 1000mm sq. opening, to the largest 6400mm sq. Frame 9 FA Size. The design can accommodate a variety of aspect ratios, electric or hydraulic drive, circular or conical inlet and internal or external insulation configurations.
Key feature – The pivot drive bearing is a self-aligning permanently lubricated design utilizing highly machined sintered bronze segment.
Protorque Equipments LLP also offer solution for –
- Failing drive systems electric, pneumatic, hydraulic or combinations
- Excessive drive component wear
- Shaft & bearing refurbishment or renewal
- Main structure failures or related failures with internal or external insulation & cladding
- Failed blade sealing elements or poor sealing efficiency
- Local control or interface problems to the main control center. Electric, electronic, PLC or variants
- Hardware & Gaskets for companion Flange spares